6/21/07

Pimpin all over the world

Yesterday I felt like a Singha or two, so I went to one of the nicer hotels and sat at the bar. I was trying to practice my new Thai vocabulary on the bartender and next thing I know he calls the hotel owner to come down and have a beer with me. He speaks English pretty well and we get to talking about Chuck Norris… people love that guy over here. Then he says… “You should meet my daughter”… big mistake.

Come on… you didn’t think I was going to come all the way out to Bangkok and NOT make out with an 18 year old Thai girl, did you?

Haha, I just got this myspace message from her:

hello Mike. i will send our pictures to you e-mail but have no idea what yours is. you look good in some pictures lol and look like Mr. Bean in some pictures too! but i like them anywhere i will post these to my myspace this week and will add caption under Mr.Been's son picture it will be like "Me And A Brith Famous Actor (Mr. Bean)" lol

No comments: