6/20/07

Employee Outing

Today I gave my employees the day off on the condition that they take me to the beach. After ripping a shot of snake’s blood, we made the three hour drive to one of the non-tourist beaches south of Bangkok.

I was particularly excited to grease up given my Hollywood Tans hiatus, but soon disappointed to realize that Thai people don’t “sun sponge” as Chinunna calls it. The beach is covered with enough umbrellas to where you’re essentially indoors and there are a bunch of tables and chairs set up. You sit down and vendors swarm with the normal meats-on-sticks and whatnot…. it’s kind of like going to a really dirty restaurant.








Every day at noon this 40 foot Thai sea-monster roams the beach looking for lunch. Right after I took the picture he ate that umbrella.

Thai people don’t have beach-chairs so they sit on horses.

No comments: