6/3/07

Off to a Great Start

6-3-07
This weekend marked my five year reunion from BC and the onset of “The Summer of Jirout.” Game Plan: Party on campus with friends for two days, during which time I need to find a ride to the NYC area in order to catch my Monday flight out of Newark. Festivities went as expected and can be summed up with the following moments captured in time:

8 A.M. Bedtimes













.
.
.
Chicks Crying












.
.
.
.
Dudes Puking














.
.
Angry Texans














.
.
Saucy Vixens














.
.
Italian Tea Bags











.
.
.
.
.
Breaking, Entering & Arson for the Flaming Ass-Grab












.
.
.
.
And Obviously Me Getting Laid












.
.


Sunday Morning...
Packing in preparation for a month-long journey to uncharted continents does not make for a good hangover remedy, yet I managed to fill up a bag or two on Sunday morning. Portnov (a.k.a. Old Dirty Vouvelides) was kind enough to offer me a ride to NYC and a place to stay for the night. From Manhattan I figured a short commuter rail to Newark on a full-night sleep would be cake. We made good time and around say the Midtown area I realize that... still sitting in Boston are my plane tickets, passport, cash, laptop and liver. Recognizing this as a great opportunity to assimilate myself into my future surroundings, I hop the Fung Wah back to Boston. What's an extra 10 hours of travel tacked onto a 26 hour plane ride? And as a bonus I learned some Asian swear words. People speak "Asian" in Thailand right??



No comments: